NeuroTrac® Labour TENS
Labour TENS is an obstetric TENS device designed specifically for use during child birth.
The Labour TENS machine is small and light weight and comes with a separate hand held boost button enabling you to easily & quickly select boost mode. When attached you can move around freely during labour. The Labour TENS is an advanced digital, dual channel, obstetric TENS unit featuring a dedicated labour pain programme (no set-up required) and comes with four large 50 x 90mm electrodes for maximum comfort when placed on the patients back.
The unit can be easily switched between two modes with the use of the separate hand held boost button. One mode is designed for the rest period between contractions and the other for strong pain relief during contractions.
Importantly Labour TENS is a very easy to use machine with a large LCD screen and a high capacity output.
Consider purchasing accessories - extra electrodes and/or armband to keep unit safe when mobile.
Health Fund Rebate Available - use tax invoice to claim.
The Labour TENS is our most popular obstetric TENS machine to date.
Labour TENS is also available for hire.
The Obstetric (Labour) TENS machine is a small, light weight, advanced digital, dual channel, obstetric TENS unit featuring a dedicated labour pain programme (no set-up required). The unit can be switched between two modes with the use of a separate hand held boost button. One mode is designed for the rest period between contractions and the other for strong pain relief during contractions.
- Suitable for Obstetrics and during Labour
- Digital Dual Channel
- Dedicated Labour Pain programme for ease of use
- Uses 4 large electrodes (pads) for best operation and comfort
- Remote wired boost button for additional control at times of increased pain
- Clear backlight LCD helps viewing display in low light or dark conditions
- Keypad with large buttons for ease of use
- Compact, light and reliable
Physical dimensions: 108 x 62 x 23 mm
Weight: 70gm without battery, 100gm with battery.
- Dual channel (with seperate intensity controls)
- Current Amplitude: 0 to 90 milli amps (mA) into 500 ohm load - indication only. Actual current will tend to be less than indicated due to electrode impedance. At 1000 ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum current will be limited to 70 mA
- Output type: Constant current, maximum output voltage 180 volts +10 / -30 volts
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current
- Fixed pulse width: 220 micro seconds (uS)
- Fixed pulse rate: 90 hertz (Hz) in continuous mode
- Mode: Continuous (Boost mode)
- Burst mode: Bursts of 9 pulses (200 uS) at 150 Hz, repeating twice every second (Rest mode)
- Ramp up time: 0.8 seconds from Rest to Boost
- Time duration of the treatment is continuous until switched off
- Low Battery Indicator: If the 9v battery goes below 6.9 volts the battery symbol will flash on & off every second
- If the 9v battery voltage is below 6.6 volts the unit will not turn on
- Open Electrode Detection: If an open circuit is detected at the output of channel A or B (ie if electrodes have not been placed on your body) the output current will be reset to zero mA
The Verity Medical Obstetric TENS comes in a soft carry case (approx 26 x 18 x 5 cm) containing:
1 x Verity Medical Obstetric TENS machine
4 x self adhesive electrode pads, 50 x 100mm (re-usable 10 times for single patient)
1 x set of electrode wires for connecting electrodes to TENS
1 x hand held boost button
1 x 9v alkaline battery
Manufacturers user manual
Also recommended for purchase is an arm band for securing the TENS unit to your upper arm