The NeuroTrac MultiTENS is a new TENS and STIM (NMS) machine from Verity Medical. It is unique in that you can run two different programmes at the same time. For example this allows you to run both a high and a low frequency pain management program on two areas at the same time. Channel 1 could be set to the program that stimulates the production of endorphins (the body's natural pain killers) and channel 2 could be set to the program that stimulates the body's "pain gate mechanism". Endorphins and gate mechanism are targeted with different combinations of stimulus at the same time, making the MultiTENS very versitile.
The MultiTENS machine is a Digital Dual channel TENS and STIM or NMS (Neuro Muscular Stimulation) device designed for pain management and muscle stimulation. Muscle stimulation can be used for building muscle, injury management and rehabilitation and more.
The MultiTENS has:-
13 Pre-set TENS programmes
4 Pre-set NMS programmes
3 Custom programmes to set up your own treatment
The MultiTENS machine is a Digital Dual channel TENS and NMS (Neuro Muscular Stimulation) device and is unique in that it is capable or running two different programmes simultaneously.
Up to 5 phases can be configured for each of the three custom programmes. The custom programs feature a simple set-up of one phase only or an advanced set-up of up to 5 phases.
- Ability to run two different TENS programmes on different areas at the same time
- Has a bright back lit LCD that can be viewed in low light or dark conditions
- Has a keypad with bigger keys for ease of use
- Up to 5 phases can be configured for each of the three custom programmes
- Built-in statistics. When locked, the unit can record up to 5 sessions daily for up to 60 days
Physical dimensions: 119.2 x 69 x 28.7 mm
Weight: 70gm without battery, 100gm with battery.
- Dual channel TENS & NMS
- 13 Pre-set TENS programmes
- 4 Pre-set NMS programmes
- 3 Custom programmes to set up your own treatment
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current
- Output type: Constant current, maximum output voltage 180 volts +10 / -30 volts
- Modes: Continuous, Burst, Modulated and NMS (Work/Rest stimulation)
- Lock mode function enabling measurement of output (mA) and total time used
The NeuroTrac MultiTENS comes in a soft carry case (approx 26 x 18 x 5 cm) containing:-
1 x Verity Medical MultiTENS machine
4 x self adhesive electrodes, 50 x 50mm (re-usable for single patient)
1 x set of electrode wires for connecting electrodes to TENS
1 x 9v alkaline battery
Manufacturers user manual
Additional / spare electrodes can be purchased from our Accessories page
Another useful accessory is an adjustable velcro arm band that allows you to place the TENS machine out of the way on your upper arm whilst still being free to move about.