NeuroTrac® Rehab TENS
The Rehab TENS & STIM or NMS (Neuro Muscular Stimuation) machine is an advanced digital dual channel unit with a remote hand held button. It is designed for those that want more than the basic TENS machine. The TENS and NMS treatment modes provide maximum flexibility for pain management and muscle stimulation. The Rehab TENS is designed for use with muscle & sports related type injuries.
Consider purchasing extra electrodes and/or an armband to carry around safely - no extra postage.
Health Fund Rebate Available - use tax invoice to claim.
The Rehab TENS & STIM or NMS machine is an advanced digital dual channel unit with remote hand held button. It has 10 preset TENS programmes and 10 preset neuro muscular stimulation programmes. The wired remote hand held button facilitates easy changing of output power and output modes.
- Dual channel TENS & NMS device with remote hand button (wired)
- 10 preset TENS programme
- 10 preset neuro muscular stimulation programmes
- 2 customisable TENS and 1 customisable remote STIM programme
- Records time in use and average current (when locked)
- Clear bright backlight LCD allows the display to be read more easily in low light or dark conditions
- Keypad with bigger buttons for ease of use
- Compact, light and reliable
Physical dimensions: 119.2 x 69 x 28.7 mm
Weight: 70gm without battery, 100gm with battery.
- Dual channel individually isolated channels
- Current Amplitude: 0 to 90 milli amps (mA) into 500 ohm load - indication only. Actual current will tend to be less than indicated due to electrode impedance. At 1000 ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum current will be limited to 70 mA
- Output type: Constant current, maximum output voltage 180 volts +10 / -30 volts
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current
- Selectable pulse width: 50 to 450 micro seconds (uS)
- Pulse Rate selection: in continuous mode 2 to 200 hertz (Hz)
- Modes: Continuous, Burst or Modulated
- Burst mode: Bursts of 9 pulses (200 uS) at 150 Hz or 185Hz, over two seconds
- Modulation mode: 6 second cycle of concurrent width modulation and pulse repetition rate modulation. TENS 7 Width starting at 50 uS and increasing exponentially to 250 uS in three seconds and then returning back to 500 mS in the next three seconds. Rate starting at 20 Hz, increasing exponentially to 85 Hz and then returning to 20 Hz. TENS 8 Width fixed at 200 uS. Rate starting at 32 Hz, increasing exponentially to 100 Hz over 3 seconds then returning to 32 Hz in the next 3 seconds.
- Time duration of the custom programmes is selectable from 1 minute to 12 hours
- Low Battery Indicator: If the 9v battery goes below 6.9 volts the battery symbol will flash on & off every second
- If the 9v battery voltage is below 6.6 volts the unit will not turn on
- Open Electrode Detection: If an open circuit is detected at the output of channel A or B (ie if electrodes have not been placed on your body) the output current will be reset to zero mA
The NeuroTrac Rehab TENS comes in a soft case (approx 26 x 18 x 5cm) containing:-
1 x Verity Medical Rehab TENS machine
4 x self adhesive electrodes, 50 x 50mm (re-usable for single patient)
1 x set of electrode wires for connecting electrodes to TENS
1 x hand held boost button
1 x 9v alkaline battery
Manufacturers user manual
Additional / spare electrodes can be purchased from our Tens Accessories page
Another useful accessory is an adjustable velcro arm band that allows you to place the Tens machine out of the way on your upper arm whilst still being free to move about.