The Neurotrac TENS machine is the 'original' general purpose pain management TENS machine from Verity Medical. It is a practical, easy to use, light weight, advanced digital, dual channel unit featuring 11 pre-set pain programs & 3 customisable programmes.
The Neurotrac TENS is a great general purpose pain management TENS machine and one of our best selling TENS machines.
Consider purchasing accessories - extra electrodes and/or armband to keep unit safe when mobile.
Health Fund Rebate Available - use tax invoice to claim.
- Modes of operation: High and Low frequency, Burst, Continuous and Modulated.
- Clear backlight LCD helps viewing display in low light or dark conditions.
- Keypad with large buttons for ease of use
- Compact, light and reliable
The Neurotrac TENS pain management machine is a light weight, advanced digital, dual channel unit featuring 11 pre-set pain management & 3 customisable programmes.
The 11 pre-set programmes make it easy to use. Simply place the electrode pads on your body, turn it on and press the PRG button to change programmes, experimenting to see which one provides the best pain relief.
As it is a dual channel unit you have two separate up/down controls enabling you to alter the intensity of each set of electrodes. You can choose to use all four electrodes for example on your lower back or you can just use two for example around your elbow where you have less physical area.
- General purpose pain management TENS
- Digital Dual Channel
- 12 Built in programmes for easy of use
- 3 Customisable programmes
- Ability to lock the unit
- Records time in use and average current
- Easy to use
Physical dimensions: 119.2 x 69 x 28.7 mm
Weight: 70gm without battery, 100gm with battery.
- Dual channel (with seperate intensity controls)
- Current Amplitude: 0 to 80 milli amps (mA) into 500 ohm load - indication only. Actual current will tend to be less than indicated due to electrode impedance. At 1000 ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum current will be limited to 70 mA
- Output type: Constant current, maximum output voltage 180 volts +10 / -30 volts
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current
- Selectable pulse width: 50 to 300 milli seconds (mS)
- Pulse Rate selection: in continuous mode 2 to 200 hertz (Hz)
- Modes: Continuous, Burst or Modulated
- Burst mode: Bursts of 9 pulses (200 mS) at 150 Hz, repeating twice every second
- Modulation mode: 6 second cycle of concurrent width modulation and pulse repetition rate modulation. Width starting at 200 mS and decreasing exponentially to 100 mS in three seconds and then returning back to 200 mS in the next three seconds. Rate starting at 100 Hz, decreasing exponentially to 65 Hz and then returning to 100 Hz
- Time duration of the treatment is selectable from 1 minute to 12 hours
- Low Battery Indicator: If the 9v battery goes below 6.9 volts the battery symbol will flash on & off every second
- If the 9v battery voltage is below 6.6 volts the unit will not turn on
- Open Electrode Detection: If an open circuit is detected at the output of channel A or B (ie if electrodes have not been placed on your body) the output current will be reset to zero mA
The Neurotrac TENS comes in a soft carry case (approx 26 x 18 x 5cm) containing:
1 x Verity Medical NeuroTrac TENS machine
4 x self adhesive electrodes, 50 x 50mm (re-usable for single patient)
1 x set of electrode wires for connecting electrodes to TENS
1 x 9v alkaline battery
Manufacturers user manual
Additional / spare electrodes can be purchased from our Tens Accessories page
Another useful accessory is an adjustable velcro arm band that allows you to place the Tens machine out of the way on your upper arm whilst still being free to move about.